Sunday 8 February 2009

Dear Ruki,

Why must you be so breathtakingly beautiful and perfect? Why? Why?!
Oh my goodness....

Anyway, now that that frustrated Ruki loving rant is over, I'm currently obsessed with the band Paris Motel. They are fronted by the extremely talented Amy May, who apparently plays virtually all the instruments on their debut album 'In the Salpêtrière.' They string arrangements are very melodic and catchy, with a lot of viola, very flowing, kind of fairytale-ish.
I especially love 'My Demeter' and 'After Wanda' made me cry, it's so beautiful.

If you like Beirut, Regina Spektor or even some Delano Orchestra stuff, please check them out.

1 comment:

  1. O_O
    MY GOD!
    IS THAT REALLY RUKI!
    Christ all mighty, Sam if he wasn't yours, I'd so tap that!

    ReplyDelete