Monday 31 August 2009

Merde.

The night before I take my leave of merry old England.
Frankly, I'm scared. I'm half way between terrified and relieved that I'm making the move. I'm excited to see more of the world, to meet new people and to ultimately, become pro at french.
But at the same time, I'm sad to leave my lovely friends:
My Hana, who always makes me smile and doesn't have a bad bone in her body. I'm going to miss popping over your house all the time. Definately coffee and cocktails at xmas!
There is no point listing anyone else as I'm sure no one else reads this.
But Ben, you are the best thing in my life, and I will be missing you and loving you every day we are apart.
You keep me going.

A bientot mes amis!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll always be a Skype away =D Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam...god damn it don't make me cry again!! Missing you already! Hope you're having a great time!
    I iz keeping my skype on always!
    I love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete