Thursday 8 January 2009

HELLO EXAMS!

French resit tomorrow morning! Not a happy bunny!
My french prof reassuringly told me though...'If you mess this one up, you can always resit in the summer!' Oh hurrah. A resit....for the THIRD time.
No thank you! I must succeed ¬¬

The above picture pretty much summarises my life at this point in time. Revision and listening to kpop on repeat in a bid to not become a giant depressive melon.
At first listen I really disliked SNSD's 'Gee', the only reason it might have scored points would be for the presence of Miiiinho <3.
Yet, although I find all of them a bit freaky and too cute I have to admit, after a long discussion with Chambi the song is pretty addictive!



In times of stress, what better way to let off steam then screaming:
'GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY'
But really, what does it mean?!

Too many questions, when I should be revising...

No comments:

Post a Comment