Thursday 15 January 2009

Oh Ruki...

Admist the stress of exams, two sets of coursework, traveling north for bridesmaid fittings, catching up on work and making future plans, it suddenly hit me.
I've really missed listening to The GazettE. The first ever non-English band who made me see Japan as a country not just full of crazy cartoons and an INSANE language (ironic that now I'm trying to learn that beast!)
Seeing them live, I will admit, was the best gig of my life (so far). Heat, intense screaming, and Ruki pouring his heart out right in front of me.
If I happened to have a time machine, I would definately go back to that moment he sang Cassis and I realised, this was a band which embodies my entire taste in music: catchy bass, emotional, great outfits..what's funny is that this trend follows in my taste in kpop too ¬¬

Oh Ruki, so small and feisty how could I forget how much your voice touches me.








No comments:

Post a Comment